5 out of 10 Challenges are now complete!
We completed Mudderella on Saturday, this was a 5 mile run with 12 obstacles in our paths. Not only did we complete this challenge but we were also the first to finish in our group! Woohoo!
The challenges were:
1. Head over Heels – Wheel barrow race
2. Break the Glass Ceiling – Cargo net in the woods
3. Down to the wire – Crawling under wires through a muddy pit
4. Hay Girl Hay – Climbing over hay bales
5. New Heights – Climbing up and over a wall
6. Ground Hog Day – Climbing through tunnels under ground
7. 50 Shades of Mud – Climbing up and over muddy hills into disgusting pools of stinky mud up to our waists
8. Skinny Jeans – Sliding through a tunnel into a muddy pool of water
9. Dirty Downward Dog – Stretched across muddy pits hands on one side, feet on the other and shuffling along without falling in!
10. Wheels in Motion – Swinging on tyres from one to the other
11. Black Widow – Climbing up the tower to the top ready for…
12. Hat Trick – 1.2m slide into a pool of freezing cold muddy water!
It was a great challenge and enormous amounts of fun. Check out our pictures and a video of the event.
If you would like to sponsor us please visit uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/edgarsteam. In two weeks we have the Twilight Run – a 10km obstacle course in the dark!